Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The (post) rant

And the hangover remains...the only thing that does...perhaps and the emptiness...the evenings...
Life's back on the move....literally....3 days since I've been home...and now that I am...it seems lost...the preoccupation begins....weird thing....the running things/ events through your mind of what has been happening and what you are gonna do...keeps me so occupied at times...I forget to react...seriously...is it only me?...and those notepads to list down the things I have to do never help...I lose them every friggin time...and ya...those purple post it notes on my yellow wall...they remind me of the least important tasks...coz the most important ones always fly away...land upside down on the floor..creating a 'purple' mess and proving Murphy right...yet again!...Murphy you are god....I accept...its time the rest of the world did too...
So...from the 3 day dreaded joblesness...which seemed to pass quicker than ever....with more to do than I could ever imagine...I am back in work mode...a launch to look forward to...those huge hoardings at every possible nook an corner...that go 'Next Change?'...give me a sense of satisfaction...even sadistic pleasure...of the insecurities it has brought to a lotta ppl in town...I cant help but look up everytime to each one of those boards....and smile with a wink....its gonna be BIG...real BIG...and we all secretly look forward to the official beginning of the battle ;)....mebbe jus the stepping into the battleground....its been a while since it began....
Hope to stay here...hope to see it happen....though the fear of being idle makes me rethink....ironically...it never really happens!!....life is about packed days (and nights)....and I conclude it will NEVER change...hmph!...
And ya....I am working for the BIG day....and I will be a part of it...in print of not in person...hush hush...yay!...
An 'art' story....been a while...a dreaded afternoon drive inclusive...yet...the excitement is back...craving to get started....the rest in paper....21st april.... :)...
For those who doubted, continue to doubt me at this....m supposed to be working on some tech crap....oops...a tech story....ironical...I cant get myself to operate my own goddamn phone....hats off to those in office who continue to trust my writin...despite bein at my worst...and ignoring all the threats of 'I'll kill you if you don't send me the story'....I love you guys for not adding to the mess in my brains....
the rest remains the same....being on the run....exploring the slightest opportunities for the much needed quotes...regardless of what or how important the topic of conversation at that point may be....lil visits from friends...lil surprises...make way for those unexpected smiles...
and the ranting shall never end...arent blogs meant for it?...
anyway...go on...live....stay put...give in....stop by sometimes and smile....life comes a full circle....there's no escape....I am where I can see the beginning...distant yet clear....hurrah!....

No comments: