Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its True!!!

Its been the happiest day.....everything...every effort I made has paid off...
yet its an end...an end to a whole life...the beginning of the new...the fear of the unknown...the looking back...the smiling....the reasons...its been a roller coaster...all worthwhile...to this day...i've smiled....i've laughed....i wanna scream...for myself....for all that i have...for all those I love, love so much I cant express...for all that I wish I had....for all those who I left behind...who left me behind....
Its soon...its been too soon....time flies....pinch me...it doesnt seep....
playing in the background...trying to find myself- lifehouse...cudnt get more apt...yet another coincidence....
all the talkin...makin myself believe....of another phase...passed....
the time...i gave myself....the time...that made me think...gives me a high...
I wept....cried....hard...it hurt...it felt....its me...its true...!!!...
Cheers to today...to yesterday that started it...cheers to ME!!!!!

4 comments:

amrit said...

Cheers!

Puppet said...

Its here....

Gairik Sachdeva said...

Cheers to you.
Good luck and hope you go on, as good as ever, as confident as the sky.
Keep the spirit up and dont mind the pitfalls.
Not everything might end so good, not everyone so friendly, but at the end of the day, do remember... if you were loved, you are lucky...if you love, you are luckier. Be glad on the joys and let them hide any sorrow.

Hope you reach far beyond this, with all the happiness and success.

You are the best.

kunaal said...

kya hua?