Saturday, December 29, 2007

A lil surprise

It happens everytime, when nothing seems right. Of days of highs and lows, of days spent wondering why does everything always go wrong. On the worst of them all, when I am slowly giving up, giving in and letting it all go.
From miles across, out of sheer instinct.....and my phone rings.....a while a mellow...and things seem to get figured out. The transition perfect, like always, the smile to the genuine laugh. Regrets remain of a lot unsaid, of times that should have been, of things that should be sorted. But all comes later, those few minutes are of being lost, of laughing hard, of letting the tears trickle, of being the kid again.
Its enough to get me convinced, distances don't matter, not those measured in miles at least.

1 comment:

Czar said...

I am liking your way of writing. Words flow as thoughts do for you. Little does english come into picture.

I am glad you write the way you do. :)