Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Freedom

The winding roads, the narrow lil path
an endless expanse...
standing at the edge
atop the ruined abode...those heights
and all that lay below
felt a power, a strange line
the one between holding on and stepping over
I want to stand there and scream
to stay there and close my eyes
to feel the wind
to look down and not shiver
to stand there...somewhere so beautiful
in oblivion, myself, no thoughts
no memories rushin thru
to switch the mind away from sight
for flash seconds
like dysfunctional picture tubes
no craving to hear, to speak, to touch, to feel
to not wanna look behind
or forward.
beneath...there it lies...
freedom...

7 comments:

amrit said...

Beautiful. Oh so beautiful.

Twilight Fairy said...

Brilliant

kunaal said...

veee, topic mat chura!!!

Manohar said...

good one actually...

entwined said...

@ amrit and TF
thank you :)

@ kunaal
you sometimes steal my thoughts before i spill them, and I wish I could blame you for that.

@ manohar
thanks :)

Czar said...

:)

1. As an aside, care for bunjee?
2. I will share some with mountain biking videos with you.

Another dimension to freedom. :D

entwined said...

@ czar
an bunjee!...free fall is like a fantasy...mebbe thats the final step to get rid of my fears...
n ya...wanna c those videos!