Monday, October 15, 2007

I wish...

A piece I wrote after a very long time of not having written anything I felt like writing.
And ya posting it took quite a bit of contemplation


Tired of believing what you feel
When all it seems is just a blur
People come and leave
I am here, As I read
words pinch me to be spoken
Of what they are worth,
Of what its got, life
The dusk tugs at me
My feet, they bind
working through chains that hurt
of days, of remembrance
I feel, I think
Not strong enough?
I’ve learnt it scares
I look at the glass
Lucidity, its faint
Did it ever go beyond?
Did I ever seek to break
the slightest thing profound
A need, a reason.
Am I so tired?
It doesn’t seem right
it takes a while to wake up
its effort to breathe free
Thoughts of tomorrow, wonder beneath
Its hard to look behind, hard to try
Its been a numbness, trying to engulf me
I wanted it to stay
I wish it did
I am still in search

7 comments:

Divya J said...

moving...i would call it...hope you are ok?? cuz after reading this it definitely doesnt seem that everything is right!

Ashtung said...

A very good morning then... hope you enjoy the sunlight

entwined said...

@ divya
things r fine...infact better than ever.

@ ashtung
a very good morning

Czar said...

I think you should drink a chai, and take a walk in the green of IITM. :)

Zust enjaai is my mantra!

Nice post meanwhile.

entwined said...

@ czar
ahem...its been a while...n its pure heaven in my words....thanks

kunaal said...

long time since i've seen writing that could easily have been mine.

subtle, i like.

entwined said...

@ kunaal
Thanks. I'd take that as a compliment.Infact, more than jus that, I love your writin