Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chocolates can be psychic

What do you do when a chocolate wrapper tells you You need to get your feet massaged or Look at yourself in the mirror and smile! I don’t know how anyone else would react to that but I am convinced they can see and are psychic, and also mum’s little prank on me (this is what happens when you have a mom who can look through and has a sense of humour to make matters worse).
It’s perhaps those times when every thing seems like it has underlying signals, books, music, billboards, places, conversations, smell…..even chocolate. (And then they call me paranoid!) For now its been four days of Zara’s, chocolates, work, a purple obsession and Dev D uninterrupted!

4 comments:

amrit said...

When a chocolate wrapper tells you that you need to get your feet massaged or look at yourself in the mirror and smile - you should eat up the wrapper and then raise your middle finger, not pointing particularly to anyone and then keep chewing the wrapper till every last bit of it has found its way smoothly to your bowels.

You will never find any message again on any wrapper after that except may be - 'please don't eat me, eat more chocolates you nuts'.

Meri DevDasi, take care.

entwined said...

@ amrit
ha ha...this is the second most interesting first reaction to my psychic choc story..the first being...do u refer to ex-bfs as chocolates?....
and yes dev d ij addictive!...m humming all day and my boss has been driven right upto the stage of askin me if i m drunk??!!

kunaal said...

i love chocolates

entwined said...

@ kunaal
so do i...and now...suddenly...i love wrappers too...they are all over my room!