Thursday, November 1, 2007

it felt like a dream...


It felt like a dream all along...time flew...I was lost, consumed by what was happening. Every bit, powerful, visual beyond words. I felt like I was hit by something so hard, it would leave a mark on me for days and days to come.I could feel a tear trickle with every hand held. I wish to relive the moments, to let them pass slowly, to let them flow through me. It was over and I burst into tears, felt I had been holding them back for long. I just wanted to scream out, wail though my cheeks hurt hard. Wonder what it did to me, I still dont know why it felt so strong. Feels like waking up from a dream, like something I've lived through. Its an experience, a life lived, a painting as my friend called it......Babel...

6 comments:

amrit said...

This movie has been lying on my comp since quite some time now. Should watch it soon. :)

The Monk said...

...after the gunshots, and after the boy falls down, shocking his father and his younger brother

Yussef: I killed the American, I was the only one who shot at you. They did nothing... nothing. Kill me, but save my brother, he did nothing... nothing. Save my brother... he did nothing.

To the scene where, the two boys enjoy spreading across the wind on the mountains. The brothers, side by side.

To where Susan uses hand sanitizers to clean herself up ordering a Diet Coke, just to find herself in a hole made of mud, lying smothered in dust.

To where Chieko's desire to have an identity, her search for intimacy and her acceptance. The how the world it is to the deaf & mute.

A dream, a painting, an experience. A struggle between everyone between Life & Death, Love & Life, Life & Living. I just can't believe we did not watch it on the big screen.

Czar said...

Now that I recollect the movie, I realize it was indeed a really strong movie.

Well written madam!
Should watch it again sometime.

entwined said...

@ amrit
watch it!!!(screaming)

@the monk
I love u man...seriously...

@czar
Indeed it was. worth more than a single watch.

kunaal said...

i will be linking your blog to mine. I hope ya dont mind

entwined said...

@ kunaal
Thats a pleasure :D